No 7B/121 Ngoc Thuy – Long Bien – Hanoi
+84 24 234 7 85 85
+84 82 939 2333
Many people think that Ha Long is one of the famous tourist destinations in the world. So Halong Bay entrance fees and sightseeing tickets to visit Ha Long Bay must be very expensive. However, it’s not quite so, in Ha Long there are many prices for you to choose depending on the needs of each visitor. Here we will give you some information about entrance fees to tourist sites in Halong bay.
– Entrance fee: + 290,000 VND / person / trip (including 250,000VND of travel ticket, and 40,000VND for Tuan Chau port entrance)
Route 1: from 3 to 4 hours cruise includes Fighting cocks, Burning Incense, Stone dog islets, Ba Hang fishing village, Thien Cung cave, Dau Go grotto (excluding 60.000/person for the bamboo boat to Ba Hang caves)
Route 2: from 5-6 hours cruise including a stone dog, Incense burner, Ba Hang fishing village, Fighting cocks, Sung Sot cave, Titop island, Me Cung cave, Luon grotto (excluding 60.000/person for the bamboo boat to Ba Hang caves)
If you want to visit more points on a route, you must return to the wharf and buy a ticket to visit the new route. This is a new regulation of Ha Long Bay management board.
Entrance fees at some points when traveling in Halong Bay
– Tuan Chau international entertainment center: VND 200,000 per person.
– Tuan Chau – Gia Luan ferry ticket: 80.000 VND / person (walking), motorbike 100k / person.
– Tickets to visit Ha Long Bay: 290,000 VND / person (under 4 years old and under 1m high free of charge, aged 5 years and over the same price as adults, aged 60 and above) 50% price (note you have to bring identity card or passport).
– Kayaking or bamboo boat: 100.000 / person
– Yen Tu pagoda cable car return ticket (2 trips): 280,000 VND / adult, 200,000 VND / child.
– For Yen Tu pagoda cable car return ticket (1 trip): 180,000 VND / adult, 120,000 VND / child.
– Yen Tu pagoda cable car 1 way: 100.000 VND / adult, 80,000 VND / child.
– Lan Ha Bay: 30,000 VND / person
– Monkey Island bathing: 10,000 VND / person (Free at Monkey Island Resort).
– Cat Ba National Forest: 15,000 VND / person.
To get more information about Halong Travel, please refer to Go Vietnam Travel‘s website.